|Model Name and Number||Xiaomi Redmi 5 Plus|
|Device Brand Name||Xiaomi|
|Firmware Version Code||V22.214.171.124.OEGMIXM|
|OS Version||Android 8.1|
|Country and Carrier||Global|
|Rating||4.8 ( 6528 )|
Xiaomi Redmi 5 Plus Firmware download using this page. Are you looking for Redmi 5 Plus ROM Flash file? So this post publishes for the sharing that ROMs file. This phone running on Android 8.1 and MIUI 11.
Download Global Stable ROM V126.96.36.199.OEGMIXM for Xiaomi Redmi 5 Plus . This version comes with the Nov 2019 security patch.
Get the official Redmi 5 Plus Stock ROM Firmware (flash file) on your Computer. Download file should be a zip package. It carries the official genuine Firmware with Flash Tool and more…
Firmware File details
Device: Xiaomi Redmi 5 Plus
File Name: Xiaomi-Redmi-5-Plus-V188.8.131.52.OEGMIXM-20191108.0000.00-Global-8.1-XFT.zip
MIUI Version: V184.108.40.206.OEGMIXM
Firmware like software, It permanently stores instructions and performs functions to communicate into hardware unites such as ROM, hard drive, BIOS, etc.
Specially firmware of Mobile Phones, it stands for applications and operating systems that control how a Smartphone operates. Such as Android OS like firmware which includes all operations and functions on the phone. So, Android device oparate ROM firmware call as Android firmware. It is same as Android OS.
The firmware of the most popular manufacturer: Samsung, Sony, LG, Huawei, Xiaomi, OnePlus or Motorola.
Firmware should be updated that enhances its capabilities or fixes issues. Therefore Stock Firmware needs to be able to update the method. That can deferent each device because of manufacturers. For example, the latest version of the android firmware is released from time to time, so that the company releases updates on their devices.
- Get a Backup: Your data and information that you have stored on your cell phone will be deleted by flash. Therefore, backup the data.
- Device connect with computer: Install USB driver on your PC
- Battery level: The device's battery should be charged a minimum of 40%.
- Device booting Mode: Most of the devices should be enabled special mode. Such as Download Mode, Recovery Mode, etc.
- Firmware package: Most of firmware comes in a ZIP format. So, Extract the Downloaded firmware
- To install the Stock firmware: You would have to use a specific application which is suitable for your brand of smartphone, it calls as Flash Tool such as Odin3, LG PC Suite, SP flash tool, RSD Lite, etc.
- Use Suitable firmware: You want to find the correct file for the model of your device. If you use the wrong one, it should be very difficult for your device getting work properly.
- Suitable USB Cable: For connecting between your device and a computer.
Normally the flashing process gets few moments but it isn’t difficult. Make sure to double-check everything before initiating the process.
⚠ Caution: The process needs to be done carefully. If you are not sure what to do, get to know it. Please note that if something happens to your phone, we or any other party is not responsible for this.
Uploaded June 23, 2020 12:52
Filesize 270 MB
Developer Samsung A31
Uploaded April 22, 2020 09:55
Filesize 5 GB
Uploaded July 03, 2020 03:29
Filesize 1 GB
Uploaded February 17, 2020 07:42
Filesize 1.9 GB
Uploaded June 29, 2020 14:49
Filesize 966 MB
Developer Galaxy A10e
Uploaded September 08, 2020 04:29
Filesize 2 GB
Uploaded June 12, 2020 03:08
Filesize 755 MB
Uploaded June 25, 2020 14:03
Filesize 1012 MB
Uploaded June 15, 2020 07:24
Filesize 630 MB
Uploaded February 02, 2022 06:36
Filesize 2.7 GB
Uploaded June 11, 2020 04:11
Filesize 1 GB
Uploaded June 30, 2020 03:03
Filesize 463 MB
Developer Galaxy A51 5G
Uploaded September 07, 2020 05:43
Filesize 5 GB
Developer Galaxy J7 2016
Uploaded October 28, 2021 11:26
Filesize 898 MB
Uploaded July 03, 2020 03:47
Filesize 627 MB