|Model Name and Number||Redmi K30 Ultra (China)|
|Device Brand Name||Xiaomi|
|Firmware Version Code||22.214.171.124.SJNCNXM (Recovery ROM)|
|OS Version||Android 12|
|Country and Carrier||China|
|Rating||4.9 ( 1200 )|
Xiaomi Redmi K30 Ultra Recovery ROM Miui v126.96.36.199 – China stable Android 12.0
Find the Recovery ROM Firmware for Xiaomi Redmi K30 Ultra. This ROM file will upgrade Miui 13.0 and the Android version 12. Before getting the file, double check your device model, if any wrong firmware hurts your device. Original firmware always solves any Software Issues, Bootloop or Dead Issue. If your device is rooted, then this flash file will help to get back to Unrooted status.
Upgrade to Miui version 188.8.131.52.SJNCNXM
Firmware like software, It permanently stores instructions and performs functions to communicate into hardware unites such as ROM, hard drive, BIOS, etc.
Specially firmware of Mobile Phones, it stands for applications and operating systems that control how a Smartphone operates. Such as Android OS like firmware which includes all operations and functions on the phone. So, Android device oparate ROM firmware call as Android firmware. It is same as Android OS.
The firmware of the most popular manufacturer: Samsung, Sony, LG, Huawei, Xiaomi, OnePlus or Motorola.
Firmware should be updated that enhances its capabilities or fixes issues. Therefore Stock Firmware needs to be able to update the method. That can deferent each device because of manufacturers. For example, the latest version of the android firmware is released from time to time, so that the company releases updates on their devices.
- Get a Backup: Your data and information that you have stored on your cell phone will be deleted by flash. Therefore, backup the data.
- Device connect with computer: Install USB driver on your PC
- Battery level: The device's battery should be charged a minimum of 40%.
- Device booting Mode: Most of the devices should be enabled special mode. Such as Download Mode, Recovery Mode, etc.
- Firmware package: Most of firmware comes in a ZIP format. So, Extract the Downloaded firmware
- To install the Stock firmware: You would have to use a specific application which is suitable for your brand of smartphone, it calls as Flash Tool such as Odin3, LG PC Suite, SP flash tool, RSD Lite, etc.
- Use Suitable firmware: You want to find the correct file for the model of your device. If you use the wrong one, it should be very difficult for your device getting work properly.
- Suitable USB Cable: For connecting between your device and a computer.
Normally the flashing process gets few moments but it isn’t difficult. Make sure to double-check everything before initiating the process.
⚠ Caution: The process needs to be done carefully. If you are not sure what to do, get to know it. Please note that if something happens to your phone, we or any other party is not responsible for this.
Version 184.108.40.206.SGHCNXM (OTA Update)
Uploaded October 04, 2022 14:09
Filesize 1.22 GB
Version 220.127.116.11.SJNCNXM (OTA Update)
Uploaded November 15, 2022 13:05
Filesize 484.96 MB
Version 18.104.22.168.SJKCNXM (Recovery ROM)
Uploaded October 19, 2022 15:57
Filesize 4.69 GB
Uploaded December 21, 2021 11:34
Filesize 3.0 GB
Uploaded March 08, 2022 10:53
Filesize 4.6 GB
Uploaded March 14, 2022 11:23
Filesize 3.3 GB
Version 22.214.171.124.SJDCNXM (Recovery ROM)
Uploaded November 18, 2022 10:32
Filesize 4.68 GB
Version 126.96.36.199.SJKCNXM (OTA Update)
Uploaded October 19, 2022 16:05
Filesize 564.87 MB
Version 188.8.131.52.SJDCNXM (OTA Update)
Uploaded November 18, 2022 10:37
Filesize 523.58 MB
Uploaded January 05, 2022 08:01
Filesize 2.3 GB