|Model Name and Number||POCO C3|
|Device Brand Name||Xiaomi|
|Firmware Version Code||22.214.171.124.QCRINXM|
|OS Version||Android 10|
|Country and Carrier||India|
|Rating||4.8 ( 766 )|
Xiaomi POCO C3 Miui 12.0 Update – India Stable beta V126.96.36.199 Android 10.0.
Find the Recover ROM Firmware for POCO C3. This ROM file will upgrade Miui 12.0 and the Android version 10. Before getting the file, double check your device model, if any wrong firmware hurts your device. Original firmware always solves any Software Issues, Bootloop or Dead Issue. If your device is rooted, then this flash file will help to get back to Unrooted status.
Upgrade to Miui version 188.8.131.52.QCRINXM
If you need to download OTA update, go to the below link here;
OTA Apply for V184.108.40.206 – Link
Find More: POCO C3
Firmware like software, It permanently stores instructions and performs functions to communicate into hardware unites such as ROM, hard drive, BIOS, etc.
Specially firmware of Mobile Phones, it stands for applications and operating systems that control how a Smartphone operates. Such as Android OS like firmware which includes all operations and functions on the phone. So, Android device oparate ROM firmware call as Android firmware. It is same as Android OS.
The firmware of the most popular manufacturer: Samsung, Sony, LG, Huawei, Xiaomi, OnePlus or Motorola.
Firmware should be updated that enhances its capabilities or fixes issues. Therefore Stock Firmware needs to be able to update the method. That can deferent each device because of manufacturers. For example, the latest version of the android firmware is released from time to time, so that the company releases updates on their devices.
- Get a Backup: Your data and information that you have stored on your cell phone will be deleted by flash. Therefore, backup the data.
- Device connect with computer: Install USB driver on your PC
- Battery level: The device's battery should be charged a minimum of 40%.
- Device booting Mode: Most of the devices should be enabled special mode. Such as Download Mode, Recovery Mode, etc.
- Firmware package: Most of firmware comes in a ZIP format. So, Extract the Downloaded firmware
- To install the Stock firmware: You would have to use a specific application which is suitable for your brand of smartphone, it calls as Flash Tool such as Odin3, LG PC Suite, SP flash tool, RSD Lite, etc.
- Use Suitable firmware: You want to find the correct file for the model of your device. If you use the wrong one, it should be very difficult for your device getting work properly.
- Suitable USB Cable: For connecting between your device and a computer.
Normally the flashing process gets few moments but it isn’t difficult. Make sure to double-check everything before initiating the process.
⚠ Caution: The process needs to be done carefully. If you are not sure what to do, get to know it. Please note that if something happens to your phone, we or any other party is not responsible for this.
Uploaded June 15, 2022 09:55
Filesize 1.6 GB
Version 220.127.116.11.QCRINXM (OTA Update)
Uploaded October 19, 2022 17:07
Filesize 163.45 MB
Uploaded December 20, 2021 12:46
Filesize 1.6 GB
Version 18.104.22.168.QCRINXM (Recovery ROM)
Uploaded October 19, 2022 17:01
Filesize 1.77 GB
Uploaded December 09, 2021 04:17
Filesize 1.6 GB